• Our trolleys seat approximately 30 people each. Since we are equipped with handrails, additional people are free to stand. (However, if the trolley is traveling long distances or at highway speeds we prefer people not stand –safety first!)
• Food and beverages are allowed (no glass, red wine, or beer kegs)
• All of our trolleys are equipped with sound systems and USB ports that allow you to play radio, CDs, mp3s, or ipods. Some trolleys are equipped with Bluetooth.
• Trolleys have the capability to be open-air or enclosed, and are equipped with heat.
• You are free to decorate the outside and inside of the trolley and we provide a “Just Married” sign for rear of the trolley at no additional cost.
• Pricing based on destination, stops and wait times, and always includes a driver.
• Gratuity is included so when your day comes you have nothing to worry about but to have a good time!
• Available times –trolleys are available until the end of your event, regardless of time. If you choose to use the trolley for a bar crawl, afterglow, or similar activities following the reception, there will be an additional charge.
• We carry all insurance required by State and Federal law. Additional insurance, if desired, may be provided by you, but is not necessary.
• Reservations –Because we reserve the trolley by the hour and not by the day, we require you to identify the times that you would like to charter the trolley before a contract will be issued. The exact itinerary is not required at this time and may be amended with driving and waiting times. Once the timing is set, a deposit (deducted from final balance) will be required to reserve each trolley, with the final balance due prior to your event.
Have questions or want a quote based on your itinerary? Please contact us at 231.436.7812 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and thanks for considering Mackinaw Trolley for your special day!